PRELOAD 300 is a revolutionary water based coating, engineered to leave a thin, temporary film on cargo hold surfaces. It is a highly effective product, formulated with specific water–based solvents and special inert additive compounds, that, when applied to cargo holds and left to dry, create a thin, homogeneous and temporary film, that will protect all cargo hold surfaces from the different types of cargo loaded.
The main advantage of PRELOAD 300 is that it forms a water soluble cargo hold barrier that can be removed very easily, even with the use of cold sea water.
It can be used for vessels carrying cargoes such as cement, sulphur, salt, petcoke, coal and concen- trates.
ADVANTAGES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• It protects metal against corrosive cargoes.
• Water based barrier solution – easily removed with the use of water.
• Odorless, non–toxic, non–oxidizing, non–corrosive and non–flammable.
• Forms a thin, protective and temporary film.
• Can safely be used on all metal surfaces and metal alloys.
• No effects on rubber, plastic compounds and on all coatings.
• Protects paint against cargo penetration.
• Complies with all environmental regulations.
• Cost effective, simple to apply and use.
Personal Protective Equipment
Persons handling chemicals must always wear proper chemical Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) for
the task being performed. MARICHEM MARIGASES with its great experience has chosen and provides
such equipment for the safety of your staff on board.
FULL FACE RESPIRATOR AND FILTERS
The Full Face Respirator is used with lightweight filters by a simple bayonet attachment system.
• Lightweight and well balanced
• Silicone face-piece material
• Easy to use
• Wide field of vision with a scratch and chemical resistant polycarbonate lens
• Low maintenance Flexible system
• CE marked
• Tested and certified as per Standard EN136
• Complying with the provisions of Council Directive 89/686/EEC of the European Union
CHEMICAL PROTECTIVE SUITS
The MARICHEM chemical protective suit is fully complying with the provisions of Council Directive 89/686/ EEC of the European Union and with the requirements for PPE of category III.
Splash liquid resistant, having hood with elastic face opening for tight fit around respirator, stitched and overtaped seams, double adhesive storm flap, elasticated cuffs, ankles and waist, 100% particle tight, excellent barrier against concentrated inorganic chemicals and biological hazards, thumb loops.
CHEMICAL RESISTANT BOOTS AND GLOVES
The Personal Protective Equipment is also including chemical resistant boots and gloves, made to comply
with the European specifications and meet stringent demand for safety and durability under all conditions.